I found all of these sites from a local school's website. Looks like these are supported by a bunch of current teachers:
Starfall - This is a great site to help reinforce ABCs, reading, writing and spelling skills. The children love playing the games and I learned a few fun facts about American myths that I didn't know before scanning some of these stories.
SolPass - A site to help students study key curriculum standards for the SOLs. The website has specific pages for elementary, middle and high school students. You need a password and account to use this site but it is also possible to request a trial log-in. Check with your local school system to see if they subscribe to this site. It's $200 a year so you may be able to convince your school if they don't currently subscribe.
Multiplication.com really does manage to make math fun. I played the airplane game called 'Flying High' and had a blast customizing my plane. There are many options to choose your level and even the pacing changes.
Starfall - This is a great site to help reinforce ABCs, reading, writing and spelling skills. The children love playing the games and I learned a few fun facts about American myths that I didn't know before scanning some of these stories.
SolPass - A site to help students study key curriculum standards for the SOLs. The website has specific pages for elementary, middle and high school students. You need a password and account to use this site but it is also possible to request a trial log-in. Check with your local school system to see if they subscribe to this site. It's $200 a year so you may be able to convince your school if they don't currently subscribe.
Multiplication.com really does manage to make math fun. I played the airplane game called 'Flying High' and had a blast customizing my plane. There are many options to choose your level and even the pacing changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment