Jen's Tech Class Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. I will be posting class assignments and other education related items here.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012


Amber and I made this video about how to make s'mores.  If you weren't hungry before I bet you will be soon


https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=0c04f075dd&view=att&th=138738a379f57b20&attid=0.1&disp=safe&realattid=f_h4hp8cp70&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_vvl5OEAQTJW0ebKZQGtqz&sadet=1341968550729&sads=IPFRUHDO-3YCSIoU6l3IC-gjXjs&sadssc=1

Posted by Jen at 8:59 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Classmate's Blogs!

Alison
Allie
Amanda
Amber
Andrea
Jessica
Jim
Katie
Liz
Maria
Patty
Sarah
Sam
Suzanne

Jim's PLN Links

  • Wiki about PLNs
  • Videos about PLNs
  • Warlick's Definition of PLN

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (29)
    • ▼  July (5)
      • Peace Corps WWS
      • Games for Learning
      • Even More Technologies
      • Three New Technologies
      • Amber and I made this video about how to make s...
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (11)

About Me

Jen
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.