Saturday, May 26, 2012

Quizlet

Quizlet is a great study resource! There are flashcards and sample quizzes for everything!  I didn't do very well on the world country and capital matching game.  Looks like I need to buff up my geography trivia.

I love how this website is free!  It not only helps the teachers but also the students.  Why recreate the wheel when it's already available?  Students can access it from anywhere and teachers can share links and resources with the class.  The variety and umbrella themes covered on this website is impressive: math, science, you name it.

I see myself using this website often with my classes.  I already passed the word along to a friend of mine who plans to take the GRE that this is a great study resource.  I almost wish I needed to study for something so I could use this site myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment